After a few months of chill, the sun has finally come out and Spring time is quickly approaching. Now, it’s time to enjoy the poolside again. In our last blog post, we went over some winter pool care tips, and if you took our advice, then its time to open your pool again and let the fun begin. Here are these simple steps that take just 15 minutes of your time to prep for the spring:
- Check pool equipment and accessories for loose screws, leaks, and debris.
- This includes the Pool pump, skimmer baskets, filters, drain pipes, etc.
- Test the Water for pH level and calcium hardness, and adjust accordingly.
- We recommend giving the pool a chlorine shock treatment.
- Brush tiles and walls to diminish algae growth, this will save you money.
- Utilize your pool vacuum, if you have one.
- Finally, operate circulation and filtration systems overnight.
After you have completed these four checks and they are all good to go. You are now free to enjoy your swimming pool.
If have any questions on these tips or any pool- related issues, please contact us, we’ll be happy to help.