Did you know that there is over 1.3 million swimming pools in Florida and one-third of those swimming pools are located in the Central Florida area alone?
: Did you also know, one drop of water per second can leak 3000 gallons per year and that over 100 billion gallons of water could be saved every year through early detection?
Benjamin Franklin said it best, “When the wells run dry we shall know the value of water.” It starts with a drop! Pools are built to hold water in “watertight,” however sealants can deteriorate over time while other parts of your pool shifts, settle and even wear out. They can leak through any fittings, accessories, plumbing and even through the shell. Repairing leaks is very important, it helps save on the cost of water, heat, chemicals and prevent undermining pool structure components, as well as wash away fill dirt.
Aren’t sure if you have a leak? We’ll be happy to assist customers with a free water loss test to alleviate any concerns you have. Leaks lead to major repair if not caught early enough, and can be avoided with early detection. If you suspect a leak gives us a call so we can gather the necessary information and schedule an appointment to fix the problem with a licensed pool contractor.
Here are some symptoms that could indicate underlying problems causing pool leaks:
- Noticeable cracks either in the pool /deck/ spa caused by soil conditions that may require stabilization.
- Pool/Deck/Spa that are uneven, tilted.
- Loose tiles inside of the pool. Wet spots between equipment and pool/spa, to save time check equipment.
We guarantee results on every leak we locate and give a no-fault, piece of mind. We offer a 30-day warranty on secondary leaks that may occur after a thorough leak detection.
What We Do:
- Pool Diving and Pressure Test Pipes
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection and Rips & Tears
- Dye Test Light Niche Conduit for leaks when necessary and Dye test suspect gaskets at stairs.
- Skimmer & Return faceplates, pinpoint pipe leaks within 18 inches.
- Scuba Dive to locate vinyl liner holes.
- Dye test gunite pool cracks for leaks. Test suspect hydrostatic valves & check liner seams for leaks.
- Diagnose swimming pool problems such as main drain anti-vertex covers (if necessary).